If you rent your home and need answers or assistance, you can find it on the CB6 Manhattan website, at CB6 Resources for Renters.
Visit the site to
- Learn about your rental history
- Apply for affordable housing
- Apply to have your rent frozen
Talk to a CB6 staff member to
- Determine if you are in a rent stabilized unit
- Acquire and interpret the rental history for your unit to see if you are in a rent stabilized unit
- Find out if you are receiving a preferential rent
Community Board Six Manhattan
211 East 43rd Street, Suite 1404
New York, NY 10017
Telephone: (212) 319-3750
Hours: 9 am – 5 pm, M-F
Phone or email is preferred. Arrange a personal visit by calling or emailing in advance.