The Turtle Bay Association is made up of residents, business people, and property owners who live and/or work in Turtle Bay. With a membership of almost 2000 New Yorkers, we’re a growing group of dedicated volunteers actively working to preserve our history, enhance our quality of life and help our members deal with the issues and demands of everyday urban living in the 21st century.
The Turtle Bay Association’s mission is to:
- Enhance the sense of well-being and improve the quality of life in our neighborhood by maintaining the best in urban standards while preserving the innate charm of Turtle Bay.
- Promote a clean, safe and well maintained neighborhood.
- Represent those who live and work in the Turtle Bay neighborhood at community meetings, or meetings with the city and state, on issues that concern our common interests.
- Regularly communicate news affecting our neighborhood to our membership.
- Keep appointed and elected officials representing the Turtle Bay area informed and updated about our position on community matters.
- Engage in any and all activities consistent with nurturing a strong and growing neighborhood organization.